5’2 & 145# wearing a small. I LOVE THESE. They fit perfectly & are 100% squat proof! I wear them to CrossFit on a regular basis & they hold up great.
Naked Feeling I Capris 21"
So comfortable, I will definitely order more.
I decided to try CRZ yoga leggings once I review the feedback in Amazon and it worth it
I bought two of these 21" naked feeling capris in solid black colour. I also have an older 19" naked feeling solid black pair (the older pair has double-seams at the waist, and is shorter, while these have a single seam).
- Comparing the two, I feel like these new 21" ones are thinner in quality, although the fabric composition used is the same.
- Consequently they do not hide my cellulite as good as the 19" pair. However, as long as I'm not squeezing my butt eg. at the top of a squat, the cellulite is more or less not very noticeable I think. (then again, I can't really see the back of my butt when I'm walking lol)
- Delivery took 1 month because the leggings "got lost" and sent back to the company in China. and they ONLY updated me when I emailed them first. So be prepared to wait for your package.
- Super comfortable material (these are the slicker feeling kind [Lulu Wunder Under], not the cottony Lululemon Align legging feel)
-My friend has a Lululemon Wunder Under pair and when I compared the feel of the fabric, it is really quite similar I couldn't tell a difference by touch. Impressive.
-No camel-toe either so far
- I have 42" hips thereabouts and a 29" waist (I have big hips). According to the website I should get an L if I go by my hip sizing but should get an M if I go by waist sizing. In the end I got an M and it fits well, waistband does not fall down during workouts. So I would recommend you get a sizing according to your waist instead of hips to avoid any rolling down of the waist.
- These are a bargain dupe for lulus that I saw on YouTube! I also like that the waistband is completely seamless (does not have the drawstring either) which makes it super comfy. Highly recommended.